- How Docker can greatly simplify continuous deployment
- Building your CI/CD toolbox
- Building a deployment job
- Continuous deployment using hosted Docker
- Deploying to AWS with Jenkins
- Automated testing using Docker and AWS
- Goals and expectations for integration testing
- Creating and deploying an integration test job
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Arthur] Docker has revolutionized the process of deploying and testing software. It brings continuous deployment and integration into the hands of everyone and helps people take a sane and productive approach to continuous improvement. Hi, I'm Arthur Ulfeldt, and I've been building continuous integration systems for over a decade. And I use Docker every day to deploy dozens of services with millions of users. In this course, we are going to cover how Docker can be used to build rock-solid deployment systems where your code just flows into production efficiently and reliably.
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery
Common Docker CI/CD tools4m 26s
2. Build Your CI/CD Toolbox
4. Integration Testing
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.