In this video, you can learn what the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) certification is, where to download the exam blueprint, and what domain of the blueprint this course covers.
- [Instructor] If you're interested in Docker Certification, this course helps you to prepare for the Docker Certified Associate or DCA Certification from Docker. The DCA exam is based on Docker's published exam blueprint that's broken up into five different domains. You can download the exam blueprint from the Docker Certification website. This course on installing and configuring Docker is based on Domain 3 of the exam blueprint, which makes up 15 perfect of what you should know for the exam.
For more information on the exam, including what else the exam covers and how to register, visit the Docker Certification website.
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.