- [Instructor] Whether you need to record what's happening … in your data center for compliance … or simply to have something useful to use … when the unexpected happens, … it's important to have logging properly configured … in a production Docker infrastructure. … Now there's two different places to configure Docker logging … that you need to be aware of. … First, there's the default log type for each Docker daemon. … Second, you can configure per-container log types … that can override the default Docker daemon log. … Now let's go over to the command line … and configure Docker logging. … To find out what type of logging … you have configured currently, … you can use the docker info command. … We're just going to grep 'Logging Driver' here, … and that tells us exactly that we have json-file … configured as our logging driver for the Docker daemon. … So that's for the entire Docker node or host. … And that's actually the default, json-file. … Now there's a number of different other …
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.