Learn the basics of networking with Docker. Explore how to configure and administer Docker container networking, as well as how to troubleshoot issues.
- [David] Docker container administration is one of the hottest skills that you can have in enterprise technology today. Even beyond container administration, is the ability to configure container networking. In this course on Docker networking, we'll cover some theory of how containers communicate on the network, but we'll spend most of our time at the command line, configuring and administering Docker container networking based on the recommended knowledge from domain four of the Docker certified administrator exam blueprint.
My name is David Davis, and I'm honored to be your instructor for this course. I've created over 50 courses, mostly around virtualization, cloud computing, and now, the Docker certified administrator course series. I hope that you watch and enjoy my new course on Docker networking, let's get started.
- Configuring Docker networking
- Types of container networks
- Creating a bridge and overlay network
- Configuring DNS, load balancing, and host networking
- Troubleshooting Docker networking
- Identifying external network ports
- Using Docker logs to analyze networking issues