- [Instructor] The Docker Certified Associate exam blueprint … says that you should be prepared … to interpret errors related to installing Docker. … It's my hope that throughout this course, … you've gained some experience interpreting errors … and troubleshooting Docker. … And it's my recommendation that if you haven't already, … you gain some personal experience … through dealing with installation simply … by trying to install Docker on one … or more platforms that we've demonstrated … throughout the course. … Now that being said, I do have a few suggestions … of things to look for. … For example, common issues with Docker include … not having a compatible Linux kernel … with the version of Docker that you're trying … to run in Linux. … With so many different versions … and architectures of Linux, I know … that this can be confusing. … Also, you need to ensure that DNS … is properly configured. … Without properly-configured DNS, … you can run into a number of confusing issues. … And finally, ensure that the container …
- Docker Certified Associate prep
- Docker editions and platforms
- Docker namespaces
- Installing Docker
- Configuring repositories and Docker swarm
- Creating users and teams
- Backing up Docker
- Troubleshooting Docker errors
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Install Docker
2. Installing Docker
3. Configuring Docker
4. Troubleshooting Docker Install and Config
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.