Join Rudolf Olah for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Securing Django Applications.
- [Narrator] Here's what you should know for the course. You should know some Python, you can check out this LinkedIn learning course to learn more about the Python programming language. You should also know how to use the Django web app framework and you can learn some of the basics of cyber security and encryption from another LinkedIn learning course, Cyber Security for IT Professionals.
Skill Level Advanced
Building a Paid Membership Site with Djangowith Nick Walter1h 15m Intermediate
OWASP Top 10: #7 XSS and #8 Insecure Deserializationwith Caroline Wong26m 31s Intermediate
Building RESTful Web APIs with Djangowith Rudolf Olah1h 9m Intermediate
1. Permissions, Access Controls, Activity Logs
2. Throttling a Flood of Requests
3. Protecting Data and Data Privacy
4. 2FA: Two-Factor Authentication
5. CSRF: Cross-Site Request Forgery Protection
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.