Join Caleb Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Django.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to follow along. There's a folder for each chapter with section folders that match the files for the beginning of the corresponding video. Note that we'll need Python and Django installed with the server running to make use of these files.
- Creating a new Django project
- Defining Django models and fields
- Performing Django migrations
- Querying data with the Django ORM
- Building URL handlers and views
- Building Django templates
Skill Level Intermediate
Django: 1 Building a Blogwith Antonio Mele de Juan1h 57m Advanced
Learning the Python 3 Standard Librarywith Kathryn Hodge2h 9m Intermediate
1. Setting Up a Django Project
2. Working with Django Models and the Admin
3. Building URL Handlers and Views
4. Building Django Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.