Protect your Django web app using essential security and authentication measures. Learn how to implement two-factor authentication, encrypt user data, and more.
- [Instructor] Have you ever wondered how the largest WebApps prevent security issues and cyber attacks? Have you ever wanted to know how two-factor authentication works, and how you can fully encrypt user data? In this course, we work with a prebuilt Django REST API and add code to it so it is more secure and safe from cyber attacks. You will use Python and Django and its cache layer with Redis and Celery background worker. You will create audit logs for compliance and two factor auth codes using Twilio's API. On top of that, you will be able to encrypt user data on the server and within zero knowledge client side encryption method. Hi, I'm Rudolf software developer for over 10 years with experience in creating Django WebApps and increasing their scalability and security. Join me in this LinkedIn course where we increase the security of a Django REST API WebApp.
Skill Level Advanced
Building a Paid Membership Site with Djangowith Nick Walter1h 15m Intermediate
OWASP Top 10: #7 XSS and #8 Insecure Deserializationwith Caroline Wong26m 31s Intermediate
Building RESTful Web APIs with Djangowith Rudolf Olah1h 9m Intermediate
1. Permissions, Access Controls, Activity Logs
2. Throttling a Flood of Requests
3. Protecting Data and Data Privacy
4. 2FA: Two-Factor Authentication
5. CSRF: Cross-Site Request Forgery Protection
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.