Join Rudolf Olah for an in-depth discussion in this video Running the server, part of Securing Django Applications.
- [Instructor] To run the Django server, we have to activate the virtual environment. Then we have to go into demo folder, and then we have to run the migration script, and then we have to run the server.
Skill Level Advanced
Building a Paid Membership Site with Djangowith Nick Walter1h 15m Intermediate
OWASP Top 10: #7 XSS and #8 Insecure Deserializationwith Caroline Wong26m 31s Intermediate
Building RESTful Web APIs with Djangowith Rudolf Olah1h 9m Intermediate
1. Permissions, Access Controls, Activity Logs
2. Throttling a Flood of Requests
3. Protecting Data and Data Privacy
4. 2FA: Two-Factor Authentication
5. CSRF: Cross-Site Request Forgery Protection
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.