Join Rudolf Olah for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building RESTful Web APIs with Django.
- [Rudolf] Thanks for joining me on this journey … to create REST APIs with Django REST framework. … From here you can learn how to design RESTful APIs. … Then you can learn to optimize your environment … with Advanced Web Development with Django. … And then you can learn out to create front-end code … for consuming the REST API using React. … You can connect with me on LinkedIn … or on my website, neverfriday.com. … Thanks for watching. … Go out there and create more awesome APIs. … …
- Creating a serializer
- Working with API views
- Filtering back ends
- Enabling pagination
- Executing CRUD operations
- Managing serializer fields
- Testing API views
Skill Level Intermediate
Deploying Django Apps: Make Your Site Go Livewith Nick Walter2h 43m Intermediate
Demo project overview1m 19s
1. Serializing, Listing, Filtering, and Paginating Models
2. Create, Retrieve, Update, and Delete (CRUD) Operations for Models
3. Managing Serializer Fields, Relations, and Validation
4. Testing API Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.