- Creating a new Django project
- Defining Django models and fields
- Performing Django migrations
- Querying data with the Django ORM
- Building URL handlers and views
- Building Django templates
Skill Level Intermediate
We'll use each of these concepts to build an example project that manages pet adoptions. Let's begin.
1. Setting Up a Django Project
2. Working with Django Models and the Admin
3. Building URL Handlers and Views
4. Building Django Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.