Go beyond the basics with Adobe Dimension CC. Get practical tips for more effectively leveraging Photoshop and Illustrator with Dimension.
- [Instructor] Are you a 2D artist with Photoshop and Illustrator skills? Would you like an easy way to take your 2D designs into a 3D space? Maybe you're a skilled 2D artist looking to maximize your talents with the addition of 3D design. Adobe Dimension is the solution that you've been looking for. 3D is a growing design trend, applicable for AR, augmented reality, interactive 3D, animation, and 3D typography. Dimension provides you the ability to start designing in 3D today. Join me in my LinkedIn learning course, Dimension Essential Training, workflows with Photoshop with Illustrator. I'll show you how easy it is to take your 2D designs into a 3D world. We'll be moving back and forth between Dimension, Illustrator, and Photoshop. You'll learn how to create realistic looking product shots with your 2D label and pattern designs. I'm Theresa Jackson, a graphics professional with over 20 years experience working with Illustrator and Photoshop. I am not a 3D artist, but I love how Dimension makes 3D possible for me. If you're ready to learn how Dimension can do the same for you, let's dive in.
- Working with 3D models
- Navigating a scene with camera views
- Setting up level designs and patterns
- Editing in Illustrator from Dimension
- Creating an extruded 3D model in Photoshop
- Working with Photoshop models in Dimension
- Editing in Photoshop from Dimension