- Building a scene
- Creating a cube
- Adjusting lighting and reflection
- Adding texture to your models
- Importing a 3D model and adjusting it
- Adjusting the field of view
- Fixing broken models in Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Narrator] I'm Steve Kaplan. And welcome to Adobe Dimension version two. In chapter one, we'll see how to place one of the built-in assets, how to scale it and how to rotate it. We'll see how to apply materials to both individual models and their constituent parts and how to modify those material. We'll look at adding artwork to the models, placing the object in a photo graphic scene and adding a digital objects and graphics. We'll see how to render the art work and then edit the results in Photoshop.
In chapter two, we'll see how to create artwork and illustrate to an article art-boards. So that the artwork could be mapped onto a primitive object in dimension, and then have a reflection added to it. Chapter three will show how we could import models form Adobe stock, modify the materials and use the sampler tool, to copy materials from one place to another. We'll look at importing models from other sources and see how to incorporate those models into our image, before adding a background and producing a final render.
In chapter four, we'll see how to modify individual parts of a model, how to add and customize complex materials and how to adjust the lighting to match the background image. Chapter five will show how to take a bottle of a water bottle created in Photoshop and export it as an OBJ file. How to customize the materials on the bottle and add artwork to it and how to use Photoshop to place it firmly into the scene. Chapter six will explain how to work with different environment maps and how to make your own environment for perfect reflections.
We'll see how to apply texture selectively within a model and find out how to make a model match a photograph with shallow depth of field, to create full ground and background blurs. Finally, we'll see how you can speed up your work and improve your productivity by using a range of keyboard shortcuts. Adobe Dimension is a powerful program that makes it easy to create stunning artwork. Join me, to find out how it's done.