Learn about placing the object on a background and moving it around.
- [Instructor] We've got our artwork mapped around our box.…Let's add a background.…We'll go to File, Import and Image as Background.…And let's choose our kitchen scene.…As it imports it, it analyzes the image…and it says do we want to create environment light…and match the sunlight, and the most important one,…match the camera perspective.…And we'll say yes, go ahead.…So click OK…and it reworks the scene so there is our cereal box…now sitting on this work surface.…
Let's pick it up and move it around.…And let's rotate it.…So we'll go to the rotate tool,…turn it around…and we haven't got a left-hand side.…We've got a right-hand side, so we'll keep it like this.…We could scale it slightly,…make it a little bit smaller,…and now let's go back to the select and move tool…and bring it more into the foreground.…
And let's turn on the render preview…to see how it's going to look.…And there's our packet in place.…Next, we'll take a look at adjusting the lighting…in this scene.…
- Building a scene
- Adding a primitive object and changing its proportions
- Adjusting lighting and reflection
- Adding a translucent texture to a liquid object
- Importing a custom model and sizing it
- Adjusting the field of view
- Using keyboard shortcuts to improve your workflow
- Using the Magic Wand tool
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Product Photographywith Joseph "PhotoJoseph" Linaschke1h 29m Intermediate
1. Building a Scene
2. Creating a Cereal Box
3. Setting Your Own Viewpoint
4. Adjusting the Field of View
5. Advanced Techniques
Where to get 3D models1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.