- View Offline
- Examining trends in digital design
- Setting preferences for interactive documents
- Understanding intent and presets
- Working with images and swatches
- Creating and working with interactive PDFs
- Creating alternate layouts for multiple screens
- Linking text and page items
- Fitting frames to content
- Setting up a file with layers
- Creating a slideshow with transitions and hyperlinks
- Building a table of contents
- Adding a SWF slideshow to a PDF
- Placing video
- Creating PDF forms
- Adding animation
- Working with the Digital Publishing Suite
Skill Level Intermediate
If you're a Premium member of the lynda.com online training library or if you're watching this on a DVD, you will have access to the exercise files I used throughout this video series. I suggest that after you download the files or copy them from the DVD, that you place them on your desktop for easy access. There's one main Exercise File folder, and within that folder you'll find a folder for each chapter, plus a folder of links. Inside each chapter folder you'll find folders for each lesson and then within that, you'll find the InDesign file used in that lesson.
If you're a Monthly subscriber, you won't have access to the exercise files, but you can still follow along, by repeating the steps shown in the movies, using your own files. Now let's get started.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.