Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Examining trends in digital design
- Setting preferences for interactive documents
- Understanding intent and presets
- Working with images and swatches
- Creating and working with interactive PDFs
- Creating alternate layouts for multiple screens
- Linking text and page items
- Fitting frames to content
- Setting up a file with layers
- Creating a slideshow with transitions and hyperlinks
- Building a table of contents
- Adding a SWF slideshow to a PDF
- Placing video
- Creating PDF forms
- Adding animation
- Working with the Digital Publishing Suite
Skill Level Intermediate
Congratulations on completing InDesign CS6 Interactive Documents! I hope these movies gave you a clear understanding of what kinds of interactivity you can build with InDesign. I also hope you'll be inspired to experiment with these tools to create new and interesting kinds of interactive features, things that make your documents and presentations more engaging and effective than ever. If you want to know more about InDesign CS6, I recommend you watch David Blatner's InDesign CS6 Essential Training, and Anne- Marie Concepcion's InDesign CS6 New Features.
If you want to know more about working with interactive PDFs checkout Anne-Marie's Acrobat X Tips and Tricks and for more information on eBooks for the iPad and Kindle, check out her Creating a Fixed-Layout EPUB, InDesign CS5.5 to EPUB, Kindle and iPad. I'm Mike Rankin and thanks for watching!