- Setting up pages
- Adding and formatting content
- Choosing typefaces appropriate for the screen
- Creating the folio
- Adding interactivity
- Creating an app from a digital magazine
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Nigel French. Welcome to Designing a Digital Magazine. In this project-based course we'll be using In Design's digital publishing suite tools to create a magazine for an iPad. This is an in flight magazine for a fictional airline. We'll look at the design considerations for making our magazine easy to read and easy to navigate. As well as how to manage the project. We'll add interactivity like slide shows, a pan and zoom image, an interactive map, audio and video and when we're finished we'll convert our folio into a single edition app.
So let's get started with Designing a Digital Magazine.
Adobe Digital Publishing Suite Essential Trainingwith Bob Levine2h 33m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Page
2. Adding and Formatting Content
3. Creating and Managing Articles
4. Typographic Choices
5. Creating the Folio
6. Adding Interactivity
7. Building an App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.