- View Offline
- Creating a folio
- Adding cover images
- Importing articles
- Creating smooth-scrolling articles
- Working with buttons and hyperlinks
- Streaming video
- Adding animation
- Using HTML from the web
- Adding panoramic images and scrolling content
- Building and embedding slideshows
- Planning for other devices
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bob Levine and welcome to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite Essential Training. In this course you will learn how to use the same tools that publishers of all sizes are using to produce engaging, interactive content for distribution to mobile devices like the iPad. First, you'll learn what a digital publishing suite folio is and how to create one within design. We'll learn what articles are and how to add them to your folio. I'll go over various forms of interactivity and along the way, I'll share some of my favorite tips to help you make the most of the tools in Digital Publishing Suite.
Finally, I'll share some advice for what I think are the best work flows for those targeting more than just the iPad. Well I'm excited to get started and I hope you are too. So, let's get started.