All work in Digication is initially saved in draft status, until you elect to publish it. This video demonstrates how to publish an ePortfolio, and how to verify its published status.
- [Narrator] Okay, we've now reached a point with our…sample e-portfolio where we're ready to bring it out…into the world.…As you can see we've got some content on a lot of pages,…populated the slides and engaged in some deep,…sustained reflection all the way throughout.…Before we post any portfolio or share it though,…you need to make sure that everyone else is seeing…the same thing you are because even when your portfolio…is finished from your eyes,…it probably still isn't published.…To get a sense of how your e-portfolio will look to others…you need to toggle this option away from edit mode…and into published view…and as you can see its quite different.…
Among other things three of our pages go away entirely…and that's because we haven't published those pages, yet.…Essentially everything you work on in Digication…is in draft status until you say otherwise and that's true…regardless of your e-portfolio's privacy settings.…In other words, if someone just stumbles across your…portfolio in a database or on a web search,…
- What are ePortfolios?
- Navigating the interface
- Adding and customizing slides
- Creating a Digication ePortfolio
- Adding text-based and multimedia content
- Adding new pages
- Making your ePortfolio available
- Digication for teachers
- Creating an assignment
- Presenting ePortfolios to students