Digication has provided users with the opportunity to associate their ePortfolio with other social media accounts, and to port in content from these accounts. Compatible services include Instagram, Facebook, Google, and Tumblr. This video covers how to link your ePortfolio with social media, and the implications of doing so.
- [Male] While much in Digication happens…by typing directly in the text editor…or uploading a file from a file explorer,…Digication has also been designed to play nicely…with external social media and content storage options…allowing you to port work over directly.…To take advantage of this feature,…just select the plus icon for adding a new module…and then head on over to the file area.…Here, you can see options for things like Dropbox,…Evernote, Github, Google Drive, Instagram,…SkyDrive, and a whole host of others.…
Most of these are password protected sites, of course,…so you need to give Digication permission to access them.…If we want to upload something from Google Drive,…for example, we'll just choose that option…and then we're taken to a screen that explains…that permission is needed.…Selecting this connect to Google Drive option…pulls up a splash screen explaining that credentials…are never stored.…Then, you're taken to a separate authentication page…that is managed by Google accounts.…If you've already been logged into your Google account…
- What are ePortfolios?
- Navigating the interface
- Adding and customizing slides
- Creating a Digication ePortfolio
- Adding text-based and multimedia content
- Adding new pages
- Making your ePortfolio available
- Digication for teachers
- Creating an assignment
- Presenting ePortfolios to students