The most basic kind of portfolio module is a rich text module, which allows users to add text, images, tables, and other content. This video covers the fundamentals of adding rich text content.
- [Instructor] The most common type of content to add…to a Digication ePortfolio is text based content,…which can be added to any section or slide.…To add a text based module, just select the Plus icon,…and then select Rich Text.…This creates a Rich Text Editor in the selected slide…along with an invitation for you to create some text.…Writing in sample text is easy enough, so I'm just going…to paste in some text describing our…example artist's fondness for monsters…and their cartoonish ways,…which is a good match for this background image of course.…
Once you have some text in the field,…you can select it to pull up additional formatting options,…including options to toggle between heading formatting…and paragraph-based text.…You can also set up bulleted lists,…numbered lists, or use quote formatting,…to highlight key phrases or call out bits of prominent text.…There's also standard options, to bold, italicize,…or underline font styles,…or designate text as a hyperlink.…
For hyperlinks, by the way,…recognize that you can set a hyperlink…
- What are ePortfolios?
- Navigating the interface
- Adding and customizing slides
- Creating a Digication ePortfolio
- Adding text-based and multimedia content
- Adding new pages
- Making your ePortfolio available
- Digication for teachers
- Creating an assignment
- Presenting ePortfolios to students