Digication offers several options for uploading multimedia content such as images, audio clips, and video files, or for embedding these files from external websites directly within Digication. This video will take viewers throughout the process of working with and testing multimedia content.
- [Instructor] One of the biggest advantages…that creating an ePortfolio has over a traditional portfolio…is how ePortfolios can support and embrace…multimedia content.…To begin adding multimedia content,…select the plus symbol in the…bottom right-hand corner of the screen.…As you can see, there are lots of ways…to add multimedia content to a Digication portfolio,…whether you're adding an image or embedding a video player.…The simplest way to add an image is just to…grab a file off your computer and upload it into the module,…which is managed through your standard File Explorer.…
We're making an artistic portfolio,…so we'll just skip ahead a moment while I choose a file.…Okay, I've chosen a file, so we'll just select Upload,…and we're ready to go.…Give it a moment to process,…and then when the processing is complete,…it shows up in our content area.…That's just one way of adding media, though.…If you want to take advantage of the expansive images…and files available elsewhere on the internet,…Digication has been designed to play very nicely…
- What are ePortfolios?
- Navigating the interface
- Adding and customizing slides
- Creating a Digication ePortfolio
- Adding text-based and multimedia content
- Adding new pages
- Making your ePortfolio available
- Digication for teachers
- Creating an assignment
- Presenting ePortfolios to students