The core method of customizing Digication ePortfolios is through slides, which can host a wide range of adjustable content. This video takes you through creating a slide, adjusting its color and background, adding content, and blending that content with the overall design of the ePortfolio.
- To create a Digication e-Portfolio,…begin on the home page and then select the plus symbol…next to My e-Portfolios.…This will trigger the Create an E-Portfolio page.…The first step is to give your portfolio a name.…For this course, we're going to make an e-portfolio…for an art student finishing up a course on abstract art,…and who wants to reflect on her work and its significance.…So we're going to call this Freya's Art Portfolio.…As you can see, typing in the name of the portfolio…automatically generates an associated URL,…which will be nested inside your organization's…e-portfolio database.…
If you'd like to edit the e-portfolio name directly though,…you're free to do so here.…Now, notice that your e-portfolio will…initially be set to private,…under the assumption that most users…will want to keep their portfolios to themselves…until they've got some polished content.…When your portfolio is private, only you can see it…and until you publish or submit it,…you're the only one who even knows that it exists.…
- What are ePortfolios?
- Navigating the interface
- Adding and customizing slides
- Creating a Digication ePortfolio
- Adding text-based and multimedia content
- Adding new pages
- Making your ePortfolio available
- Digication for teachers
- Creating an assignment
- Presenting ePortfolios to students