In this video, Barron Stone summarizes the course.
- Thanks for watching this course. I hope that you've enjoyed it, and that it's given you a solid foundation to understand electricity. As you continue to learn about electronics, I encourage you to keep the fundamental concepts from this course in mind. As the circuits you build grow in size and complexity, remember that at the end of the day, you're really just moving around a bunch of electrons. Using voltages to push them and circuit components to lead them where they need to be. With that perspective, you'll have a better understanding of how your circuits work, and what to do to fix them when they don't.
Good luck and may your electrons always go to the right place at the right time.
- Comparing conductors and insulators
- Relating electric current to flowing water
- Exploring Ohm's law
- Measuring DC voltage
- Measuring direct current
- Calculating the power consumption of your circuits
- Choosing the right batteries to power your circuits