Join Kirsten Hunter for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Amazon Web Services Lambda.
- Working with the Lambda console
- Creating a Lambda function
- Exploring the Lambda console
- Lambda CloudWatch and monitoring
- Lambda application development
- Creating a Lambda API
- API framework setup
- Setting up API integration for READ
- Testing the API with HTTPie or cURL
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Java Lambda Expressionswith Peggy Fisher46m 5s Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Serviceswith Lynn Langit4h 30m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Work with the Lambda Console
2. Lambda Application Development
3. Creating a Lambda API
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.