Join Kirsten Hunter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Amazon Web Services Lambda (2017).
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. The exercise files folder is laid out with folders for each chapter. Within each chapter there are folders for each movie. As you start each movie, you will need to change directories into the proper directory for that movie so that you can work with the exercises. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay. In this course the exercise files are simply there for guidance, and the course can be followed without them.
I encourage you to follow along as we go through the course.
- Working with the Lambda console
- Creating a Lambda function
- Exploring the Lambda console
- Lambda CloudWatch and monitoring
- Lambda application development
- Creating a Lambda API
- API framework setup
- Setting up API integration for READ
- Testing the API with HTTPie or cURL