- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you will see the folder contains three items. The first item is the Markdown code we will generate at the end of this course. The second item is a collection of all the scripts we will also create during this course. And the final item is a Word document we'll be using to convert into Markdown. Simply open up your Google Drive in your browser and drag the Word document into your Google Drive. Next, double click on it and select Open with Google Docs.
This will automatically convert our Word document into a Google Doc. Once this is completed, simply delete the extension from the file name of our new Google Doc and close it out. At this point, you can select the Word doc you originally used and remove it from our Google Drive folder. At this point, you should have everything you need to continue on with the course.
- Setting up Google Apps Script
- Setting up a document
- Working with files and folders
- Converting Google Docs to Markdown
- Traversing a Google Doc
- Parsing sections and elements
- Formatting text blocks
- Adding URLs
- Finding and saving images