Join Ron Buencamino for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Using Vapor with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files you can download them to your Desktop, as I've done here. You can see that there's a folder for the beginning state of each Xcode project that I use. There's also a folder with the project in its finished state for each chapter as well. Or if you like, you can follow along with your own project. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device or set-top device, that's okay, you can still follow along with how I use the files.
- Installing PostgreSQL
- Implementing a database provider and a database driver
- Working with data models
- Implementing functions such as reading, updating, and deleting persisted data
- Working with dynamic Leaf templates
- Handling authentication inside of Vapor
- Creating a login controller
- Securing certain routes within your web service
- Creating a RESTful interface
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Using Databases with Vapor
2. Installing Database Providers
3. Working with Data Models
4. User Authentication and Authorization
5. RESTful Services
Creating a RESTful interface6m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.