This video provides an overview of the TOGAF Framework.
- The Open Group Architecture Framework, TOGAF … is a framework for developing enterprise architectures. … It was originally developed in the early 1990s … based on a U.S. Department of Defense framework called TAFIM … The current version as of this recording … is version 9.2 released in April 2018. … TOGAF is a methodology to develop architectures, … document them, build systems based on them, … and govern their development and implementation. … It's easy to see its roots in government … as it focuses on building system … from existing, well-tested modular components. … Let's talk about the three major parts of TOGAF. … Architecture domains, the architecture development method, … and the enterprise continuum. … Enterprise architectures are complex, … so TOGAF breaks them into four architecture domains, … business, data, application, and technical domains. … The business domain involves business organization, … strategy, and process, this is a technology agnostic view, … it is used as the basis of views in other domains. …
- Why do enterprises need architecture?
- How do enterprise architects add value in an organization?
- Application, solution, and enterprise architecture
- Pursuing EA as a career
- Working with EA frameworks and practices
- Integrating EA with process systems
- Creating a new EA organization