Get a detailed tour through the TOGAF ADM in this video.
- Let's take a deeper dive into TOGAF by walking through … the architectural development method, or ADM … and developing architectures for a fictional case study. … We'll imagine the rollout of a new point-of-sale system … to replace the aging obsolete system currently in place. … This is a good case study because point-of-sale systems … are complex, integrate with many other systems, … and are geographically distributed. … Each phase of the ADM after the preliminary phase … takes inputs from the previous phase, … and produces outputs to be used in the subsequent phase. … Artifacts and documentation accumulate in the center … in requirements management. … The preliminary phase identifies who will do the work? … It also defines essential architectural principals … and scope, TOGAF is designed to be adapted … so the first step is to adapt it. … Architects will decide exactly how to apply … TOGAF in this pase, tweaking it for best fit. … Phase A, architecture vision starts when the business …
- Why do enterprises need architecture?
- How do enterprise architects add value in an organization?
- Application, solution, and enterprise architecture
- Pursuing EA as a career
- Working with EA frameworks and practices
- Integrating EA with process systems
- Creating a new EA organization