Join David Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Docker Essential Training: 2 Orchestration.
- [Instructor] Congratulations on completing…this Docker orchestration course.…If you're interested in preparing…for your Docker certification,…I recommend that you continue on…with other courses available in this learning path…that cover Docker installation…and configuration, as well as Docker…image creation management and registry.…If you're interested in learning how…to use Docker in specific scenarios,…I encourage you to check out other courses…in the library, such as Deploying Docker to AWS,…Docker for Java Developers, and Docker for .NET.…
To contact me, your author, you can reach out…to me at my website, DavidMDavis.com,…on Twitter, or on LinkedIn.…Thanks for watching.…
- Setting up a Docker Swarm cluster
- Locking a Swarm cluster
- Why Quorum is important
- Visualizing Swarm services
- Analyzing services with Docker Inspect
- Troubleshooting a service
- Using templates with Docker services
Skill Level Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Containerswith David Linthicum1h 16m Appropriate for all
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Docker Swarm
2. Managing Docker Swarm
3. Troubleshooting Docker Swarm
Using labels2m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.