Join James Harmon for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Gradle for Java Developers.
- [Instructor] Thanks for spending time with me learning Gradle. There's still a lot more to learn though. For now, one of the best resources is the website itself, gradle.org. And you can use this site to look at the documentation, download new versions of Gradle, and also, another website related to this is the Gradle forums, and that's at discuss.gradle.org. And this is where you can do things like ask questions or see the answers to questions that people post in the past, and a number of Gradle developers are on this site, so you're actually talking to the people who wrote Gradle itself.
Additionally, if you've enjoyed working with IntelliJ for Gradle, you can also use it for Java and many other program environments, you may wanna check out the IntelliJ Essential Training course. It goes into a lot more detail on exactly how to use IntelliJ and some of the tips and tricks.
- The purpose of Gradle
- Building a Java project with Gradle
- Adding a dependency to a project
- Creating a library module
- The Gradle project structure
- Creating new Gradle tasks
- Profiling and using the Gradle cloud