Join Kirsten Hunter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Amazon Web Services Lambda (2017).
- [Kirsten] Thanks so much for taking the time…to watch this course.…I hope you found it as enjoyable as I did.…If you're interested in learning more…about Amazon Web Services, there are other courses…in the library which you might be interested in.…Search on Amazon Web Services or AWS.…There is a more general…Amazon Web Services Essential Training course…which teaches you to architect cloud-based applications.…Don't forget to search as well…as we're adding new courses all the time.…If you'd like to connect with me personally,…I'm always happy to chat.…
Contact me on Twitter or visit my website to learn more.…Thanks again for giving me the opportunity…to teach you about AWS Lambda.…
- Working with the Lambda console
- Creating a Lambda function
- Exploring the Lambda console
- Lambda CloudWatch and monitoring
- Lambda application development
- Creating a Lambda API
- API framework setup
- Setting up API integration for READ
- Testing the API with HTTPie or cURL
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Serviceswith Lynn Langit4h 30m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
Learning Java Lambda Expressionswith Peggy Fisher46m 5s Intermediate
1. Work with the Lambda Console
2. Lambda Application Development
3. Creating a Lambda API
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.