Join Anton Delsink for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of New Features in SQL Server 2016 for Developers.
- [Instructor] Now that you have completed…the course what is new for SQL Server 2016 for developers…I would encourage you to visit…the documentations page on microsoft.com.…There is an entire section dedicated to SQL Server…covering topics like what's new,…how to install SQL Server 2016,…and I would encourage you to use Azure…as an example of where you can very quickly…deploy SQL Server into a virtual machine…with very low cost, very quickly,…and in a lot of cases under free trial or similar plans.…There is also additional documentation…on the new World Wide Importers sample database,…worth looking at especially in the context…of features new to SQL Server.…
So whether you deploy your database server locally,…or on Azure, do make a point of retrieving…the World Wide Importers database and looking at…the new features implemented in that sample database.…
- Working with the Query Store
- Temporal tables
- SQL Server on Linux
- Row-level security
- JSON support
- Operational analytics
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry3h 18m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft SQL Server 2016with Adam Wilbert1h 21m Beginner
1. Developers! Developers! Developers!
2. Database Engine: Security
3. Database Engine: Programmability
4. Database Engine: Performance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.