Join Ron Buencamino for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Using Vapor with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- [Ron] Thanks for watching.…You got to learn about how to incorporate…a database solution with your Vapor project…as well as how to handle user authentication…and authorization.…For more information, I strongly urge you to review…Vapor's documentation found at Vapor.codes.…I hope you enjoyed this course…as I enjoyed putting it together for you.…If you build anything with what you learned here,…or if you have a question, I'd really like to know.…I'm rawn_b on Twitter.…
You can also find me on LinkedIn.…And that concludes this course.…Until next time.…
- Installing PostgreSQL
- Implementing a database provider and a database driver
- Working with data models
- Implementing functions such as reading, updating, and deleting persisted data
- Working with dynamic Leaf templates
- Handling authentication inside of Vapor
- Creating a login controller
- Securing certain routes within your web service
- Creating a RESTful interface
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS App Development: Test-Driven Developmentwith Harrison Ferrone2h 14m Intermediate
Swift 3 Essential Training: Beyond the Basicswith Scott Gardner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Server-Side Swift with Vaporwith Ron Buencamino1h 30m Intermediate
1. Using Databases with Vapor
2. Installing Database Providers
3. Working with Data Models
4. User Authentication and Authorization
5. RESTful Services
Creating a RESTful interface6m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.