- Preparing for the interview
- Handling questions about test automation
- Highlighting your experience with API and UX testing
- Demonstrating your technical skills in scripting and SQL
- Answering questions about teamwork, estimation, and agile
Skill Level Beginner
- There are some common misconceptions that software testing is easy, whereas it's a very technical skill that demands preparation. The pace within software testing changes rapidly. Being able to stay fresh on all of the elements within this discipline is essential. This is especially true if you've never worked in software testing before. When we're through, the only thing you'll need to fly solo on will be your choice of outfit for the interview, and even then I know you're going to look amazing. I'm Mike Smith, and I've interviewed candidates from all sorts of backgrounds for software testing positions. So let's take a deep breath. We've got a lot to cover in this, and together I know we can help you nail this software testing interview.
Software Testing: Exploratory Testingwith Dave Westerveld1h 45m Intermediate
Software Testing: Planning Tests for Mobilewith Mike Fine1h 47m Intermediate
1. Interview Prep
2. Software Testing Skill Questions
3. Technical Skill Questions
4. Soft Skill Questions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.