Learn how to leverage SoapUI to fully automate testing of APIs.
- [Dave Westerveld] Staying relevant as a tester in the modern world means you need to be constantly learning new skills, and one of those essential skills that is in high demand is the ability to do API testing. SoapUI is a powerful and mature API testing tool that's used by many companies. There's a bit of a learning curve to mastering it, but understanding how it works can be very helpful for those seeking to learn more about API testing. In my LinkedIn Learning course, I walk you through many powerful SoapUI features. I show you how to use the tool to create effective test automation, and I show you everything from basic setups to how to quickly and easily do load and security testing as well as some scripting. I keep the course intensely practical and take you through many examples using real world APIs. The best way to learn a new tool is by using it and trying it out, and so I use examples from public APIs that you can easily follow along with. Hi, I'm Dave Westerveld. I'm an experienced tester, and I'm excited to be teaching a course that will help fellow testers gain the skills that they need to stay relevant in the modern world. So join me, and level up your API test automation skills with SoapUI.
- Creating your first project in SoapUI
- Adding request and query parameters
- Creating test suites
- Scripting with dynamic properties
- Running SoapUI from the command line or Docker