- Working with the Lambda console
- Creating a Lambda function
- Exploring the Lambda console
- Lambda CloudWatch and monitoring
- Lambda application development
- Creating a Lambda API
- API framework setup
- Setting up API integration for READ
- Testing the API with HTTPie or cURL
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Kristen] Amazon Web Services provides many different cloud based services to meet your hosting and computing needs. Lambda gives you the power to create stand alone functions which can be triggered by external events, such as file uploads, or web traffic. Hi, I'm Kirsten Hunter. I've been working with Amazon Web Services for 10 years, and as an API evangelist, I'm dedicated to making sure developers have an amazing experience when interacting with technology. In this course, I'm gonna teach you how to work with roles and permissions in the AWS ecosystem, set up a Lambda function in the AWS console for basic file handling in S3, work with the AWS command line utilities to deploy and evoke the function from the command line, create an integration between Lambda and DynamoDB, and finally set up an API using the AWS API gateway, using Lambda and DynamoDB as the backend.
This course will give you the skills you need to confidently work with the AWS Lambda system, and introduce you to the DynamoDB, and S3 products. I'm excited to guide you through this powerful technology, and I can't wait to get started.