Set up your learning environment by installing Terraform itself and a couple of helper applications for this course.
- We're going to be working with the Terraform … command line tool in this course. … But I wanted to pause briefly and mention … a relatively new offering … called Terraform Cloud. … Terraform Cloud is basically a hosted version … of Terraform that connects to … a version control system, … like GetHub or GetLab. … It lets you automate some of the work … that we're going to be doing by hand. … I would highly recommend checking it out … once you've learned the basics in this course. … Just everything we're going to cover … will apply to the Terraform Cloud usage … as well. … To get started what you'll need for this course, … you'll want to go to the Terraform website, … which is terraform.io, … and click download coi. … Now I'm working in Windows, … but these steps should be pretty similar in Mac OS … or Linux. … One of the things I really like about HashiCorps, … the makers of Terraform, … is that they tend to ship their software … as a single binary file. … So you don't have to worry about dependencies …
- Setting up Terraform
- How Terraform works
- Core Terraform commands
- Leveraging style conventions to keep code readable
- Configuring security groups
- Adding load balancers
- Using variables in your code
Skill Level Beginner
1. First Steps with Terraform
2. Terraform in Action
3. Infrastructure as Code
4. Advanced Topics
Next steps3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.