- Setting up Google Apps Script
- Setting up a document
- Working with files and folders
- Converting Google Docs to Markdown
- Traversing a Google Doc
- Parsing sections and elements
- Formatting text blocks
- Adding URLs
- Finding and saving images
Skill Level Intermediate
I hope you enjoy this course as much as I did making it. Now let's get started.
1. Getting Started with Apps Script
2. Working with Files
3. Working with Folders
4. Converting Google Docs to Markdown
5. Formatting Markdown Elements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.