Learn about an enterprise architect’s role in an organization, what a career in enterprise architecture (EA) looks like, and how to integrate EA in your organization.
- Enterprise Architecture. What is it? You may have heard of it, but never seen it in action. Perhaps now you've stumbled into an opportunity. Turns out your next project requires you to interact with an architect. Or maybe you're looking to become one yourself. Now what? Well that's where I can help. My name is Dave Swersky, and I'm a Certified Enterprise Architect. With this course, I want to introduce you to Enterprise Architecture and the benefits it provides companies, business people, architects, and developers. I'll also dive into different architectural roles. And where your skillset and experience might fit in. You'll also get a chance to look at a few frameworks and methodologies for practicing Enterprise Architecture. So, whether you're here to learn about how to work with EA, or how to join an EA team, I've got plenty of information to share with you. Let's get started.
- Why do enterprises need architecture?
- How do enterprise architects add value in an organization?
- Application, solution, and enterprise architecture
- Pursuing EA as a career
- Working with EA frameworks and practices
- Integrating EA with process systems
- Creating a new EA organization