- Setting up a Docker Swarm cluster
- Locking a Swarm cluster
- Why Quorum is important
- Visualizing Swarm services
- Analyzing services with Docker Inspect
- Troubleshooting a service
- Using templates with Docker services
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Would you like to learn how to run Docker containers that are highly available and scalable? Well, whether you're preparing for the Docker Certified Associate exam, or you just want to learn Docker orchestration with Docker Swarm, you're in the right place. My name is David Davis, I've managed production data centers, taught technology in classrooms, and created over 50 video training courses, mostly around virtualization and cloud computing. I have seen how containers are bringing efficiency to data centers and the cloud and I can't wait to share that knowledge with you.
In this course, you'll learn what Docker Swarm is and how it works. You'll learn how to deploy Swarm services, how to ensure that containers are highly available, and much more. Thanks for joining me on this adventure into Docker orchestration. We've got a lot to learn, so let's get started.