Join David Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Docker Certified Associate (DCA) prep, part of Docker Essential Training: 2 Orchestration.
- If you're interested in Docker Certification, this course helps you to prepare for the Docker Certified Associate, or the DCA Certification from Docker. The DCA exam is based on Docker's published exam blueprint, that's broken up into five different domains. You can learn all about the DCA Certification exam, including what the requirements are, and how you register, as well as download the DCA Study Guide from the Docker Certification website. This course on Docker Orchestration is based on domain one of the DCA certification exam blueprint, which represents 25% of the overall DCA exam.
In this course, we'll be covering each of the bullets from Domain 1: Orchestration on the DCA exam blueprint. For more information on Docker Certification, visit the Docker Certification website.
- Setting up a Docker Swarm cluster
- Locking a Swarm cluster
- Why Quorum is important
- Visualizing Swarm services
- Analyzing services with Docker Inspect
- Troubleshooting a service
- Using templates with Docker services