- How to think about quality
- Incorporating black box, white box, and grey box testing into your process
- Understanding your quality goals
- Ranking issues by priority and severity
- Testing core functionality
- Testing the backend
- Using a test case management system
- Interpreting bug models
- Recording defects automatically
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Aaron Dolberg, and welcome to Foundations of Programming: Software Quality Assurance. In this course, we're going to look at the basic principles of quality assurance. I'll start by showing you how to think about incorporating quality into your process. Then I'll cover some of the types of quality engineers that you might want to look for, and I'll go over some of the basic principles for testing and reporting issues. We'll spend some time on the different kinds of testing that you might want to plan for, and I'll give you tips on how to manage the process.
We'll be covering all of these features, plus plenty of other important considerations. So now, let's get started with Foundation of Programming: Software Quality Assurance.