Foundations of Programming: Software Quality Assurance
Start incorporating quality into your software development process today. Author Aaron Dolberg demonstrates the different kinds of software testing (from black box to white box) and how to fit each one into your development cycle. Learn how to make sure your team is on the same page when it comes to quality by developing criteria for ranking the priority and severity of issues. Then find out how to test and report issues, and how to use a tracking system to manage the process and the results. Lastly, Aaron explains how automating some of the testing can make the QA process more efficient and objective. In the end, you'll be able to better understand the overall health of your product, and ensure your team is meeting quality goals with every release.
- How to think about quality
- Incorporating black box, white box, and grey box testing into your process
- Understanding your quality goals
- Ranking issues by priority and severity
- Testing core functionality
- Testing the backend
- Using a test case management system
- Interpreting bug models
- Recording defects automatically
- Hi, I'm Aaron Dolberg, and welcome to Foundations of Programming, Software Quality Assurance. In this course, we're gonna look at the basic principles of quality assurance. I'll start by showing you how to think about incorporating quality into your process. Then, I'll cover some of the types of quality engineers that you might want to look for. And, I'll go over some of the basic principles for testing and reporting issues. We'll spend some time on the different kinds of testing that you might want to plan for, and I'll give you tips on how to manage the process.
We'll be covering all of these features plus plenty of other important considerations. So, now, let's get started with Foundations of Programming, Software Quality Assurance.
Eclipse Essential Training127,699 Views
AngularJS 1: Building a Data-Driven App61,825 Views
iOS UI Development with Visual Tools35,375 Views
Building Your Technology Skills55,334 Views
Foundations of Logo Design1,122,988 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,707,894 Views
3ds Max 2015 Essential Training514,144 Views
Foundations of Programming: Object-Oriented Design3,514,021 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views