Join James Williamson for an in-depth discussion in this video Modernizr and Respond.js overview, part of Applied Responsive Design.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Code Practice
- Creating mockups
- Structuring page regions
- Defining default styles and media queries
- Building desktop, tablet, and mobile layouts
- Structuring and styling menus
- Dynamically replacing menus
- Creating a responsive image gallery
- Adding phone functionality
- Testing responsive sites
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning Responsive Designs
2. Building Responsive Layouts
3. Responsive Navigation
4. Creating Responsive Media
5. Enhancing Sites for Mobile
6. Managing Resources
Additional resources4m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.