Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Google Cloud console, part of Google App Engine Essential Training.
- In this lesson,…we'll take a tour of the primary…web-based user interface for App Engine.…It's called Google Cloud Console.…It give you access to project permissions,…settings and other meta type details…as well as direct links…to the related Google Cloud Platform products…that you're using.…To get to the Cloud Console,…go to cloud.google.com…and then click My console…whether you're logged in or not.…I'm not logged in yet…so I'll go ahead and choose my…appropriate Google account…and then my password…and sign in.…
This will take you to the Projects page…where we currently have the one example…that we setup previously.…Let's drill down into that project console now…by clicking on its link.…On the Google Cloud Console page for your project,…you'll initially see a series of quickstarts…and other ways to explore…the Google Cloud Platform components.…After we take some action,…this all will be replaced…with an overview of the project in chart form.…Let's move on now to the next category,…Permissions.…
The Permissions category is where you can add…
- Understanding the Google App Engine
- Using the Google Cloud Console
- Setting App Engine services
- Coding your app
- Working with images, style sheets, and other static files
- Incorporating HTML templates
- Uploading and deploying your app
- Implementing Google Cloud Storage
- Setting up a custom domain
Skill Level Intermediate
PHP: Object-Oriented Programming (2013)with Jon Peck1h 57m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google App Engine
2. Exploring App Engine
Trying out App Engine9m 34s
3. Developing with PHP and App Engine
4. Working with Python and App Engine
5. Implementing App Engine Storage
6. Managing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.