Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding billing options, part of Google App Engine Essential Training.
- As noted when we set up our Google Cloud account…way back in chapter one,…you need to enable billing to get in.…In this lesson, I want to dive a bit deeper…into the financial side of working…with App Engine as it's vital to understand…to keep your costs down and optimize…your use of App Engine.…Billing is handled on a per project basis,…which you can keep track of…from your Google Cloud console page…for your project.…To get to the billing details,…click the cog icon…and go to Project billing settings.…
Once the initial billing page opens up,…click whatever the name of your…billing account is.…By default, it's My Billing Account.…Each project has a separate history.…As you can see, I've got a little bit…of history at this point.…Not too much.…Once you've accrued a lot more history,…it makes it more difficult to see exactly…what you're looking for.…You can sort by the transaction type…or by date.…
You also have the ability to take…a look at a summary.…You can also export your billing history…to a printer or csv file.…This is all contained on the History tab.…
- Understanding the Google App Engine
- Using the Google Cloud Console
- Setting App Engine services
- Coding your app
- Working with images, style sheets, and other static files
- Incorporating HTML templates
- Uploading and deploying your app
- Implementing Google Cloud Storage
- Setting up a custom domain
Skill Level Intermediate
Object-Oriented Programming with PHPwith Jon Peck1h 57m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google App Engine
2. Exploring App Engine
Trying out App Engine9m 34s
3. Developing with PHP and App Engine
4. Working with Python and App Engine
5. Implementing App Engine Storage
6. Managing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.