Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Integrating with other Google Cloud products, part of Google App Engine Essential Training.
- One aspect of the platform as a service…is the inclusion of a software stack,…necessary components to fulfill the desired function.…Google App Engine is a fully integrated member…of the Google Cloud platform and…works seamlessly with the other services…to provide storage, computation,…and other benefits.…It's a built-in software stack.…There are five additional primary elements…of the Google Cloud platform -…Compute Engine,…Cloud Storage,…BigQuery,…Cloud Datastore,…and Cloud SQL.…
There are also a number of services that…App Engine can take advantage of,…including Cloud Endpoints, Google Prediction,…and Google Translate.…Let's take a quick look at…each of the other Google Cloud…platform members in turn,…especially as they relate to App Engine.…We'll start with App Engine's closest cousin,…Compute Engine.…Compute Engine is an Infrastructure as a Service,…IaaS,…and comes into play when you need to run…large-scale computing workloads.…
It uses the same infrastructure as…Google Search, Gmail, and Google Ads.…The Compute Engine's primary advantage…
- Understanding the Google App Engine
- Using the Google Cloud Console
- Setting App Engine services
- Coding your app
- Working with images, style sheets, and other static files
- Incorporating HTML templates
- Uploading and deploying your app
- Implementing Google Cloud Storage
- Setting up a custom domain
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google App Engine
2. Exploring App Engine
Trying out App Engine9m 34s
3. Developing with PHP and App Engine
4. Working with Python and App Engine
5. Implementing App Engine Storage
6. Managing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.