- Understanding the Google App Engine
- Using the Google Cloud Console
- Setting App Engine services
- Coding your app
- Working with images, style sheets, and other static files
- Incorporating HTML templates
- Uploading and deploying your app
- Implementing Google Cloud Storage
- Setting up a custom domain
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hey there Welcome to Google App Engine: Essential Training. I'm Joe Lowery and I'll be your guide to this awesome opportunity. We'll begin with an overview of Google App Engine, and how it integrates with the other Google Cloud services. After I show you how to set up your first project, we'll explore the online admin console, and check out a number of app engine services. Then, we'll jump in to building projects in two of App Engines supported languages: PHP and Python.
You'll see how to work with the various Google Cloud platform data storage options, too. Finally, we'll delve into the art and science of managing your App Engine project from setting up a custom domain, to optimal load balancing. It's really easy to get started with Google App Engine. There's no start-up, no recurring fees, so what are you waiting for? Google App Engine: Essential Training is ready to go.
1. Introduction to Google App Engine
2. Exploring App Engine
Trying out App Engine9m 34s
3. Developing with PHP and App Engine
4. Working with Python and App Engine
5. Implementing App Engine Storage
6. Managing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.