Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Deploying your PHP app, part of Google App Engine Essential Training.
- After you've got your php app working locally,…you'll wanna deploy it to the Google cloud.…If you've got the SDK installed,…as we did at the start of this chapter,…the process pretty effortless.…You will however need to take care of one chore first.…Creating a project for your app…through the Google cloud console.…As well as ensure your code…has all the necessary statements.…This lesson will cover all those bases.…Now for this demo, we're gonna deploy the…static file app that we developed in a previous lesson.…
If you haven't reviewed that one yet,…you may wanna do so before proceeding.…As I mentioned, you'll need…to establish a project before deploying.…So to start that process, I'm gonna go to My console page.…I've already logged in so I've got my project set up…and I'll create a new project.…Now I'm going to call this project Static File Demo.…And the project ID, now previously what we've done…with project is just accept the Google generated string.…
And that's fine, however it doesn't always have…to be a series of random words generated by Google.…
- Understanding the Google App Engine
- Using the Google Cloud Console
- Setting App Engine services
- Coding your app
- Working with images, style sheets, and other static files
- Incorporating HTML templates
- Uploading and deploying your app
- Implementing Google Cloud Storage
- Setting up a custom domain
Skill Level Intermediate
Object-Oriented Programming with PHPwith Jon Peck1h 57m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google App Engine
2. Exploring App Engine
Trying out App Engine9m 34s
3. Developing with PHP and App Engine
4. Working with Python and App Engine
5. Implementing App Engine Storage
6. Managing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.